Wednesday 14 November 2012

The POP Look


#OOTD
Turquoise green top with pleated shoulder from Spicy Mama , Rose prints shorts from Danok, Bejeweled sandals from Vincci.
 
 The usual me would have opted for a plain black top to go with these chio shorts but I decided to make it more fun looking. Suitable for a casual day out or a lazy afternoon without looking lazy. The colors make you feel energetic and young.



Oh , did i mentioned that high-waist shorts can do wonders for short people like me???
Instantly elongates your legs without surgery!



Plait your hair for that girlish look.

Ending this post with Dawn Yang's like for my OOTD picture for this look.

P/s I'm not on Team Dawn Yang or Team Xia Xue. But i guess it's a little bit of a recognition right? A celebrity blogger liking your ootd.  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment