Friday 16 November 2012

Italinnies

Just a short post about Italiannies. Managed to try it out the other day at Gurney Paragon. Had a super late lunch at around 3:30pm or 4pm..you can call it tea time i guess. The service though did not met my expectation. Maybe because no one was dining in at that time except my table. But that shouldn't be an excuse right? We customers pay for service tax.Waited quite long for our food to be served. Anyway the food was quite alright and the price was just the usual price that most Italian restaurants set. Maybe some might find it reasonable as most of the dishes on the menu was meant for sharing but I could finish a whole plate myself.hahaha....don't be deceived by my small frame

Creamy Alfredo with asparagus and prawns

 This is quite yummy as it is creamy and both asparagus and prawns are my favourite. I must say this combination is delicious!
Chicken Lasagna
This one was super cheesy as there is cheese in every layer. I love cheese but this was a little too much of cheese causing difficulties in finishing it. Asians will understand what I mean.haha. Too much of cheese makes you go yuck and you can't finish it.  ><

Might pay a visit again in future but the choices on their menu is quite limited. Hope they add more choices in future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment