Wednesday 14 November 2012

Swissroll that got the town Moooooo-ing

 I believe many of you have already tasted or at least saw  this swissroll that is going viral on the net especially in Penang.
Finally got to taste it last Tuesday. I got to say the packaging is really cute cause you hardly see nice packaging for food in Penang.

Was taken by surprise they even bothered to make the tail at the back. Super detailed with cuteness!!! Great as a gift for people with it's handy easy to carry design and only at the price of RM12.90.
 
The inside of Moo Moo Swissroll with cow prints. looks more like a pillow! 

The taste is Ok to me but not as crazily yummy like what I heard.It tastes milky but I expected it to be more creamy.  People who are not milk friendly might not be able to accept the taste as it's milk flavoured. 

We also bought their tiramisu cake for my grnadma's birthday. It was just an ordinary tiramisu cream cake.This one was not bad as it was super creamy...me love!

You can purchase Moo Moo Swissroll at any Summer Bakery in Penang.

No comments:

Post a Comment