Friday 16 November 2012

Full tank within budget

One of the things that I dislike most other than having to pay for pricey yet distasteful food is places that serves in small portions.we get that a lot in Penang hawkers. Obviously I'm not a big fan of fine dining. I mean if you gonna make delicious food then why not make it into a generous portion so that the significant function of food can be fulfilled? What's the point paying money for food when you're gonna end up with a growling stomach? So today, I'm gonna share with you guys a place which serves Japanese food that will fill you to the brim (even for big eaters like me) with a reasonable price. 
Japin is available at both Queensbay and 1st Avenue. They serve mainly rice and noodles dishes. They don't serve sushi though cause their specialty is in set meals. I would say their food are not bad and my favorite would be their roasted pork slice. You can give it a try if you ever visit Japin. :)
 
 
My usual set meal



















I usually order this set meal which consist of a spicy ramen and minced pork rice as I can have both noodles and rice. Don't need to fuss over which one to choose as you can have both in a set. This is quite heavy and the portion is just nice for me. Salad,drinks and watermelon are included in each set meal.
my iced green tea
      You can choose either lime juice or green tea as your drink.
spicy ramen


                   Spicy ramen comes with the juicy roasted pork slice.
minced pork rice

Udon with Onsen egg set
The udon set was just so-so to me cause i still prefer my favourite set.But the Onsen egg was yums. You can literally slurp the egg.

The service there is not bad and the food there has never disappointed me so far.
Will blog about my favourite Japanese restaurant soon. Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment