Wednesday 14 November 2012

#1 & Deepavali

My first post here & I'm gonna do just a short post of my OOTD for Deepavali 2012. Since I live in a multi-racial country, I thought I would give it a try and dress up with the Deepavali theme. Nope, I was not clad in a Sari but I played with accessories and colors.


(Floral top from Danok, mum's vintage skirt with elephant prints, purple bangles and earrings.)
Am into the color purple lately and I think purple really is a major color for Deepavali!


Add a clutch to make the whole look a little more sophisticated.


Did a little outdoor OOTD shots too since it was so green and the sun was just nice giving the right amount of ray to the picture to make it look a little summery. who am i kidding? It's 365 days of summer in Malaysia. 


A square picture from my Instagram. Loving the purple on purple combination ^^


I did a light make up too...purple again for a sweet-romantic eyes :)


Lastly, ending this post with a Black & White picture which I think looks quite vintage with lots of 'feel' if you get what my 'feel' means. :P

Belated Happy Deepavali to all my Indian friends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment