Monday 28 January 2013

Fly me to the moon

Galaxy cut in top from Opps Boutique RM45, Maroon red shorts from Voir RM35, Feather earrings from KL RM19.90

 This blog is not dead. It just went on a hiatus due to my finals and then came my holiday...etc etc *excuses*

 Back to the topic! A fun Outfit for a night out...dreamy yet delusional, yup,we're talking about galaxy print. Yes, I know it was the 'It' item 2 months ago but I couldn't find 1 satisfying galaxy piece until this top! I love how it is a crop top and it fits perfectly. The top part is cut in to show your shoulder bone. Playful yet dreamy with a Now-you-see-it-now-you-don't cropped length.
Paired it with a maroon red shorts for the upcoming CNY and feather earring for a sophisticated look.

P/s excuse my dirty mirror. my bad  > <

Pretty Little Things
 A sneak peak of my KL haul.Stay tuned for my KL shopping spree Haul & lots of food updates! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment